Section Manager - Fund Accounting
Salary €60,000 - €65,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-25 financial-services Dublin Dublin IE EUR 60000 65000 65000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading fund administration provider are looking for someone to join their team as a Section Manager – Fund Accounting. You will have a demonstrated knowledge of the Funds market and have experience with looking after a team.
Key Responsibilities of the Section Manager – Fund Accounting:
- Management of a fund accounting team
- Conduct the performance management process
- Identification of training and development needs
- Organise workload and Team members in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensure Valuations are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Conduct annual appraisals and ensure development of team members
- Look to meet and improve the preparation of client reporting
As the Section Manager, you will be client services orientated and have a proven ability to manage teams, implementing development and succession plans for all levels.
If you are interested in the Section Manager – Fund Accounting role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.