Fund Accountant - Senior Analyst
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 28 December 2018 2018-12-282019-02-16 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A Global Fund Administration services provider are looking for someone to join their growing team as a Fund Accountant - Senior Analyst. The role will report directly into the Head of Client Services.
Key Responsibilities of the Fund Accountant - Senior Analyst:
- Review of the reconciliation and calculation of NAVs of various hedge funds
- Updating accounting and client relationship management systems
- Verification of Trades against Client and Broker references
- Processing daily cash transactions and activity
- Cash and Asset reconciliations to Custodial Services, Brokers and Clients
As the fund Accountant - Senior Analyst will have strong fund accounting knowledge and experience with general ledger accounting. Strong attention to detail and ability to thinking critically also needed.
If you are interested in the Fund Accountant - Senior Analyst role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.