Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A leading management company are looking for someone to join their team as a fund associate. You will have a working knowledge of UCITS and AIF.
Key qualities of the Associate – Funds
- 5+ years’ experience in the finance/funds/investment management industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
- A degree plus a professional qualification (legal / accounting / CFA), with a minimum of one years’ post qualification experience
- Preferably 'Big 4' trained CA
- Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
- Clarity of analysis and of expression, both verbal and oral
- A commitment to on-going professional and personal development
If you are interested in the Associate – Funds role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.