Team Leader - Fund Accounting
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A leading fund administration provider are looking for someone to join their team as a Team Leader. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge of the Funds market and have experience with looking after a team.
Key Responsibilities of the Team Leader:
- Organise workload and Team members in an efficient and effective manner
- Ensure Valuations are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Deliver effective training /coaching
- Conduct annual appraisals and ensure development of team members
- Look to meet and improve the preparation of client reporting
As the Team Leader – Fund Accounting will be client services orientated and have a proven ability to lead a team.
If you are interested in the Team Leader – Fund Accounting role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.