Mortgage Arrears Executive
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An established credit servicing institute based in Dublin South is seeking to hire an mortgage arrears executive to join their resolutions team.
Key responsibilities of the mortgage arrears executive:
- Understanding customers previous payment history and analysing their current circumstances
- Contacting arrears customers directly to discuss possible long term sustainable resolutions to the mortgage arrears situation
- Developing excellent customer relationships and dealing appropriately with challenging arrears situations
- Discussing disposal of the security with customers where the mortgage is not sustainable
- Effectively managing a log of cases with a view to ensuring that the borrowers are directed towards the most appropriate solution for their circumstances
- Dealing efficiently with incoming calls and correspondence
- Maintaining excellent relationships with third parties, including MABS and customers debt mediators
- Maintaining and monitoring ongoing customer contact and follow-up of cases
As the mortgage arrears executive in the resolutions team will have 2+ years' mortgage resolution experience within an ASU environment and experience working in an environment where several systems and databases are being accessed/used at the same time (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Experience of working in an environment where several systems and databases are being accessed/used at the same time. You will have a relevant qualification (APA, Certificate in Mortgage Practice or QFA) and Arbitration/Mediation training would be advantageous but not essential.
If you are interested in this mortgage arrears executive position based in Dublin South, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.