Client Services Administrator
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 06 December 2018 2018-12-062019-02-04 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.ie https://www.robertwalters.ie/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading wealth management company based in County Meath are seeking to hire a client services administrator to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the client services administrator:
- Provide an excellent customer experience for all customers
- Process and administer all transactions on a ‘right first time basis’
- Proactively manage a pipeline of cases ensuring pipeline is accurate and up to date
- Provide a high standard of service and ensure your own accuracy targets are met
- Handle appropriate outbound and incoming communications from customers and advisers, and respond in a professional, friendly and standardised manner
- Coordinate and own multiple requests for information which are referred to other areas of the company keeping the customer informed at all times
- Adhere to compliance and risk rules & regulations and follow reporting procedures
As the client services administrator, you will have 2+ years in an administration role within financial services or life assurance industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be customer focused with a ‘can do’ attitude and possess excellent attention to detail. You will be enthusiastic, organised, and self-motivated and have strong knowledge of Microsoft office, especially excel. You will ideally possess or be working toward the QFA qualification.
If you are interested in this client services administrator position based in County Meath, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.