Client Services Officer - French Speaking
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A global financial services organisation based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a client services officer - French speaking to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the client services officer - French speaking:
- Handles service questions promptly, client issues, complaints and enquiries from clients or colleagues as first point of contact for clients regarding cash management
- Maintain accurate and complete records of communications with clients for audit and compliance requirements
- Train client staff and colleagues in the use of cash manager, cash inquiry and local products
- Be accountable end-to-end for requests initiated by own team
- Execution of own activities within end-to-end process
- Provide in depth technical demonstrations to prospective customers
- Application support to customers for electronic banking products
- Continuous improvement involvement and E2E ownership for improvement initiatives and have some ongoing improvement plans running within department
- Good knowledge of compliance, duty of care and know your client
As the client services officer - French speaking, you will have fluent written and spoken French and English, other languages would be an asset. You will have a strong client focus, be a strong decision maker, and have the ability to organise and set priorities to meet deadlines whilst remaining responsive and attentive to client needs. You will have experience in cash management or a similar environment and excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications (word, excel, and powerpoint).
If you are interested in this client services officer - French speaking position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.