Senior Fund Accountant
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters
A leading investor services provider are looking for someone to join their team as a Senior Fund Accountant. You will have a demonstrated knowledge of the UK Funds market.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Fund Accountant:
- Experience in end-to-end Nav production
- Knowledge of OEIC, Unit Trusts and similar UK fund types
- Responsible for Data Collection, Trade Input (if applicable) and reconciliation of cash, assets, trade blotters with custodians, brokers or asset manager
- Responsible for assisting the Team Leader with more complex and ad hoc tasks
- Collect/pay all fund related fees in a timely manner
As the Senior Fund Accountant will have 2+ years in an operations environment within the UK funds industry (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). A demonstrated positive attitude with a proactive approach to problem solving and excellent communication is key for the role.
If you are interested in the Senior Fund Accountant role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.