Junior Investment Reconciliations Analyst
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 15 October 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a junior investment reconciliations analyst to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the junior investment reconciliations analyst:
- Assist in the preparation of timely policy reconciliation process for a large and diversified custodian base
- Provide assistance in monitoring of custodians portfolios along with investigating and assisting in resolutions
- Investigate and query discrepancies on custodian data feeds via email / phone
- Update departmental internal trackers to record custodian status
- Access client portals to extract and reconcile data feeds
- Perform timely investigation of all reconciliation breaks - ensuring all breaks are appropriately logged and that the log is kept up to date
- Provide support with the on-boarding process of new custodians by ensuring the relevant counter parties are able to meet the required standards
- Assist with continuous improvement of operational processes and systems, in line with controls and risk management in a regulatory environment
As the junior investment reconciliations analyst, you will have 2+ years’ customer service experience as well as some experience of analysis, manipulation and cleansing of large volumes of data whilst dealing with high net worth clients (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be enthusiastic, organised, and self-motivated and have excel knowledge of Microsoft office, especially excel. Knowledge of access and SQL would be a distinct advantage.
If you are interested in this junior investment reconciliations analyst position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.