Consultant Hannah Breen
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity? A leading consultancy firm in Dublin is currently seeking a Fund Associate to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Fund Associate:
Assessing client requirements and advising on fund structuring options as a member of a specialist team
- Drafting fund documentation including Business Plan and Risk Management Process document
- Project managing the fund establishment and launch process as part of a small team
- Managing the audit process on behalf of funds
- Reviewing fund related reports provided by Auditors, Administrators, Depositaries and Investment Managers
- Ensuring funds’ compliance with UCITS/AIFMD
- Monitoring and advising clients on regulatory developments impacting the funds industry
Key qualities of the Fund Associate:
5+ years’ experience in the finance/funds/investment management industry
A degree plus a professional qualification (legal / accounting / CFA)
A detailed understanding of mutual/hedge fund operations
Excellent interpersonal and client management skills
Clarity of analysis and of expression, both verbal and oral
A commitment to on-going professional and personal development
This is an excellent opportunity for a Fund Associate - Consultancy Firm to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the Fund Associate - Consultancy Firm please apply today or contact Hannah Breen on the details provided for more information.