Mutual Funds Analyst - Team Lead
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 05 October 2018 2018-10-052018-12-04 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a Mutual Funds Analyst - Team Lead. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the Mutual Funds Analyst - Team Lead:
- Compliance to SLA’s
- Manage client expectations as well as their own team
- Offer insight to team production, hiring and attrition
- Offer best practice sharing in order to maximise the value of the work in the team
- Have strong knowledge of the NAV process
- Be transparent with team progress and client satisfaction
As the mutual funds analyst - team lead will have 2+ years experience in client relationship management and also strong interest in people management and a proven track record of maintaining team deliverables (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in this mutual funds analyst - team lead position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.