Fund Accounting Supervisor
Salary €40,000 - €50,000 per annum
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 17 October 2018 2018-10-172018-11-30 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund services provider is looking to hire a fund accounting supervisor to join to its expending hedge fund team based in Cork.
Responsibilities of fund accounting supervisor:
- Responsible for a team of 4 fund accountants
- Review cash, position and market value reconciliations
- Review profit and loss reports for reasonableness
- Review income and expense accruals including fee calculations and trading accruals
- Review profit allocations to fund investors
- Converse and liaise with internal services departments to resolve miscellaneous fund issues
- Escalate fund accounting issues and aged items to Fund Accounting Manager
- Respond to client queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist in the audit process including preparation of fund financial statements
- Assist team development by providing guidance, training and mentoring to Fund Accountants, setting their goals and monitoring performance
As the fund accounting supervisor, you will have the ability to develop practical and pragmatic solutions through a ‘hands-on’ approach. Proven track of record in fund administrating experience, with a strong focus on delivering an exceptional client experience.
If you are interested in this private equity manager job-based in Cork, please apply today or contact Aaron spratt on the details provided for more information.