Asset Management Administrator
Location Dublin SouthFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 10 September 2018 2018-09-102018-11-09 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading asset management company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire an asset management administrator to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities of the asset management administrator:
- Contract Administration
- Administration of aircraft operating lease contracts, associated receivables, received payments and documentation / certificates
- Initial set-up and continuous maintenance of all data concerning aircraft and engine leasing contracts in the Company’s Asset Management System
- Administration of other day-to-day activities carried out by the Asset Management Group
- Liaise with other departments to ensure all rechargeable expenses are recovered from the appropriate source and assigned to the appropriate project budgets
- Support key internal departments including Legal, Marketing, Accounting and Technical on a daily basis by providing information and assisting in resolving situations
As the asset management administrator you will have a relevant third level university degree and will possess strong numerical analysis skills (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be highly computer literate, including strong excel knowledge.
This is an excellent opportunity for an asset management administrator to join a successful company based in Dublin South. If you are someone who demonstrates a systematic approach to the interpretation of legal documents and shows particular attention to detail, we would like to hear from you.
If you are interested in the asset management administrator role based in Dublin South, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.