Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 12 September 2018 2018-09-122018-11-02 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading asset management organisation based in Dublin City Centre are seeking to hire a treasury administrator to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the treasury administrator:
- Cash management
- Preparation and confirmation of daily reporting requirements
- Preparation and instruction of daily margin requirements across multiple products
- Supporting the implementation of new payment platforms and processes, including regular testing, providing and attending regular training sessions and daily communications with support teams
- Preparation and execution of futures, FX, equity and US fixed income trading and hedging requirements across multiple products
- Reconciliation and recording of trades
- Involvement in ad hoc projects with a particular focus on supporting the investigation of departmental efficiency's
As the treasury administrator, you will ideally have experience in a banking/treasury environment with a demonstrable knowledge of financial markets. You will have 2+ years' experience within financial services in either settlements, systems or custody role (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Strong proven SWIFT payments experience and understanding of Swift message structures is essential.
If you are interested in this treasury administrator position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.