Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services organisation based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a treasury analyst to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the treasury analyst:
- Administering all aspects of the Company’s cash flows, both internal and external
- Monitoring debt funding positions to ensure that accurate and timely loan repayments are made and that loan covenant conditions are being met
- Preparing and updating all treasury related documentation including bank mandates, facility agreements and internal procedures
- Coding and processing of invoices, preparing payment files and handling any queries that may arise
- Coordinating with other departments, arrangement payments and confirmations with counter-parties in respect of the acquisition and sale of aircraft
- Assisting in the development and automation of treasury systems and processes
As the treasury analyst, you will have a degree in a relevant discipline with experience in a financial services environment, corporate treasury experience is desired (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). Proficiency with the Salmon Treasury Management System is desired but not a pre-requisite. You will have excellent team working abilities and strong numerical skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a treasury analyst to join a successful company based in Dublin South. You will develop a rewarding career and gain significant exposure at all levels across the full breadth of the organisation.
If you are interested in the treasury analyst role, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.