Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 03 September 2018 2018-09-032018-11-02 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An Irish-owned financial services organisation based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a payments administrator to join their team.
Key responsibilities of the payments administrator:
- Provide support to operations management on all payments being processed, all payment queries and general admin work
- Liaise with the treasury teams with regards to non-receipt or non-payment of cash
- Ensuring the information provided on payments is complete, accurate and processed within strict deadlines
- Ensure proper authorisation for all payments is in place as per audit requirements and process guidelines
- Answer any payments queries, provide tracers on payments & process retail charges
- Assist in any projects, programmes, training and out of course work that impacts directly or indirectly the payments function
As the payments administrator, you will have a strong understanding of banking transactions and payment processing. Previous experience in financial services in an operations role is required. You will have excellent MS office skills and demonstrate technical ability to learn department specific programs. Strong personal time management and organisation skills with a strong ability to multitask is pivotal for this role.
If you are interested in this payments administrator position based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Mathew Whyte on the details provided for more information.