Fund Accountant – Senior Analyst – Hedge
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-10-20 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A Global Fund Administration services provider are looking for someone to join their growing team as a Fund Accountant – Senior Analyst – Hedge. The role will report directly into the Head of Client Services.
Key Responsibilities of the Fund Accountant – Senior Analyst – Hedge:
- Review of the reconciliation and calculation of NAVs of various hedge funds
- Responsible for the preparation and completion of the audit process
- Ensure client concerns and queries are addressed in timely and efficient manor
- Receive and respond to Audit queries
- Liaising with Investment managers, brokers and investors on a daily basis
As the fund Accountant – Senior Analyst – Hedge you will have strong fund accounting knowledge and experience with general ledger accounting. Strong attention to detail and ability to thinking critically also needed.
If you are interested in the Fund Accountant – Senior Analyst – Hedge role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.