Fund Accountant - Senior Analyst
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-10-20 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A Global Fund Administration services provider are looking for someone to join their growing team as a Fund Accountant – Senior Analyst. The role will report directly into the Head of Client Services.
Key Responsibilities of the Fund Accountant - Senior Analyst:
- Review of the reconciliation and calculation of NAVs of various hedge funds
- Dealing with investment manager requests and corporate actions
- Preparation and completion of the audit process for assigned relationships
- Reviewing Transfer Agency processes
- Verification of pricing of all portfolio investment instruments
As the Fund Accountant - Senior Analyst, you will have strong fund accounting knowledge and experience with general ledger accounting. Strong attention to detail and ability to thinking critically also needed.
If you are interested in the Fund Accountant - Senior Analyst, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.