Fund Financial Controller
Salary €70,000 - €80,000 per annum
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 20 August 2018 2018-08-202018-10-15 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading aircraft leasing firm is seeking to hire a fund financial controller to join its expending team based in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a global organisation where you will be reporting to the Irish and US CFO.
Key responsibilities of the fund financial controller:
- Maintenance of accounting records and schedules to facilitate thorough review of output from Fund Administrators
- Prepare and review Fund equalisation calculations and notices for subsequent closings
- Prepare and review waterfall calculations relating to Fund capital events
- Reconciliation and maintenance of Master / Feeder cash flows
- Prepare and review quarterly management fee calculations for the Fund
- Co-ordination and preparation of utilisation requests or repayment requests on the Fund’s rolling credit facility agreement
- Assist with protecting and ensuring the legal and operational integrity of the governance structure related to the Fund and the Irish structures
As the fund financial controller, you will have previous experience working in private equity environment and holder of ACA or ACCA qualification.
If you are interested in this fund financial controller position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.