Transfer Agency Manager
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading global investment bank is seeking to hire a transfer agency manager to join its expending Transfer Agency team based in Dublin city centre. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a global organisation.
Responsibilities of the transfer agency manager:
- Oversee the day-to-day activities of the department
- Validate and approve transfer agency transactions
- Effectively handle special processing situations that require strong oversight or manual intervention
- Work with Supervisors to establish weekly Rota that allocates task according to the skill set and deadlines within the team
- Review and discuss with the Manager any issues requiring escalation
- Ensure that policies and procedures are adhered to on a daily basis and have this evidenced
- Oversee all internal or external audits and ensure a clean report is received
- Establish, together with the Manager service standards and procedures for the department
- Work with Senior Management and Risk to manage controls efficiently to alleviate any potential risk areas
- Instituting and reporting on measures to determine the team's performance in meeting these standards
- Conduct bi-annual performance appraisals and provide regular feedback based on goals for direct reports
- Participate in the interview and selection process for job applicants, assist new staff members in learning job specific tasks
- Organise and perform the cross-training of staff
As the transfer agency manager, you will have previous experience working in a client servicing focused work environment and proven ability in people management with the ability to delegate and to gain the commitment among team members.
If you are interested in this transfer agency manager role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.