Senior Depository Representative
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-15 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global leading fund services provider based in Dublin is looking to hire a senior depository representative to be part of the Depositary oversight team.
Key responsibilities of the senior depository representative:
- Quality control the depositary’s work flow process relative to NAV and cash flow monitoring oversight process
- Ensure the team’s work flow is running smoothly and efficiently at all times
- Allocate the team’s work flow and actively resolve bottle necks as they arise
- Maintain daily work flow for assigned Funds
- Manage the reporting/escalation of ‘significant’ and ‘inconsistent’ cash flow movements
- Ensure the team reconciles cash flow reporting in line with the work flow/best practice
- Evidence all cash accounts opened in the name of the AIF are made available to the Depositary
- Monitor and assist staff in terms of problem solving including the resolution/escalation of issues
- Reconciliation break follow up and resolution
- Communicate professionally and constructively to effectively resolve issues in order to minimise risk and exposure
- Contribute to Management Reporting (ie: Clarity, business plan, quarterly board reporting on a timely basis.)
- Gain an understanding of the big picture of how specific function impacts the firm
As the senior depository representative you will have education level and/or relevant experience(s) BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will be able to manage time efficiently and effectively, work in a team environment and communicate professionally through effective verbal and written skill
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior depository representative to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the senior depository representative role please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided for more information.