Administrator – Transfer Agency
Consultant Aaron Spratt
Date posted 16 August 2018 2018-08-162018-10-14 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund and asset organisation are looking for someone to join their team as a Senior Administrator – Transfer Agency. You will be responsible for all aspects of shareholder services including processing subscriptions and redemption's.
Key Responsibilities of the Administrator – Transfer Agency
- Process subscriptions, redemption's and transfers
- Resolve enquiries by email and telephone related to funds’ portfolios
- Liaise with shareholders across the globe
- Maintain shareholder register and investor files
- Prepare investor statements
As the Administrator – Transfer Agency you will have a minimum 1 years’ experience with Transfer agencies and having a knowledge of varying fund types would be an advantage (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role).
If you are interested in the Administrator - transfer agency role, please apply today or contact Aaron Spratt on the details provided.