Junior Client Service Account Manager
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a junior client service account manager. This is a very exciting role with one of the largest financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the junior client service account manager:
- Provide ongoing relationships support to clients, ensuring the service provided to clients is of the highest standard
- Open client bank accounts and submit forms, including S110 and TR2, to the revenue commissioners
- Assist with transaction management, including coordinating directors
- Awareness and arrangement of statutory filings within applicable deadlines
- Organise and attend client meetings and SPV board meetings
- Completion of periodic reviews
- Ensure that key transaction data is recorded and kept up to date
As the junior client service account manager you will an appropriate third level business/finance qualification and knowledge of structured finance transactions are desirable.
If you are interested in this junior client services account manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.