Personal Insolvency Case Manager
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-07 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
An established mortgage lender based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a personal insolvency case manager.
Key responsibilities of the personal insolvency case manager:
- Assessing personal insolvency applications within tight timeframes
- Liaising with watch portfolio management once a protective certificate is received to review applications put forward by personal insolvency practitioners on behalf of borrowers
- Reviewing documentation from insolvency practitioners and entering details of the proposal onto the system including details from the prescribed financial statement
- Assessing borrower circumstances
- Completing credit paper and recommendation for review with senior management and group stakeholders
- Producing Net Present Value calculations to show outcome of proposals versus bankruptcy
As the personal insolvency executive you will have 3+ years' experience of residential mortgage arrears restructuring with experience in managing personal insolvency cases. An accountancy background would be an advantage and you will APA (loans) certified, have a certificate in mortgage practice or QFA.
If you are interested in the personal insolvency case manager role, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.