Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 10 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a claims supervisor to join their customer service division.
Key responsibilities of the claims supervisor:
- Support the day to day organisation of a fast-paced department through strong leadership skills with a focus on achieving results
- Effective management of a team leader group and associated teams of claims officers
- Ensure productivity, quality and cost containment targets are effectively achieved within area of responsibility, to support the accomplishment of departmental goals
- Coach direct reports to deliver a positive client experience and to hold team members accountable for same
- Identify and implement system & process enhancement ideas to maximise productivity and improve the quality of adjudication decisions to enhance the client experience
- Participate in maintaining strong relationships with our clients, brokers and internal stakeholders
- Verify and release processed claims with payment amounts in excess of team leaders to ensure the accurate settlement of high value claims
As the claims supervisor, you will have previous people management experience and proven record of running and organising teams or departments. You will ideally have completed or be working toward completing an insurance qualification and/or relevant underwriting qualification. You will have a proven track record of meeting targets whilst working in a pressurised and goal driven environment. Strong knowledge of Microsoft office is essential, especially in word and excel.
If you are interested in this claims supervisor position based in Dublin South, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.