Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-07 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading life insurance company based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a portfolio administrator to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the portfolio administrator include:
- Processing and reconciliation of incoming new business
- Processing and quality controlling of processed claims
- Processing of post sales requests
- Investigate and resolving process issues in coordination with IT Department
- 2nd level support to Customer Service Department
- Support new products and features development and testing
- Assist in the development and maintenance of departmental processes and procedures
- Assist in the design, development and monitoring of company dashboards and control tools
- Investment simulations for asset managers
- Liaising with external service providers and monitoring their service and efficiency as delegated by the up-line
As the portfolio administrator you will be educated to Bachelor’s degree level or have the equivalent qualification / work experience. Previous experience working in insurance or related industry experience is advantageous.
If you are interested in this portfolio administrator role based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.