Client Services Team Leader - Italian Speaker
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 10 August 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance organisation based in the Leinster region is seeking to hire an Italian Speaker client services team leader to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the client services team leader - Italian Speaker:
- Manage the day to day running of the client services team within wealth protection operations, focusing on delivery of excellent client services to clients and partners
- Ensuring high service levels are consistently maintained across all services provided by the operational teams and developing key performance measurements for internal self-assessment
- Develop strong relationships with clients and partners
- Monitors workflow, anticipates and manages any delays
- Provide training and support for team members
- Completion of regular performance discussions with team members and interim / year end appraisals
As the Italian speaker client services team leader - Italian speaker you will have 5+ years’ investment or operations related experience of which typically 3 years at team leader level (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have comprehensive knowledge of investment operations processes and have the ability to meet tight deadlines while displaying strong attention to detail. Fluency in Italian is essential for this position.
If you are interested in this Italian speaker client services team leader - Italian Speaker position based in the Leinster region, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the contact details provided for more information.