Operations Team Leader
Location Dublin City CentreFULL_TIME
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-07 banking Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Dublin City Centre are seeking to hire an operations team leader to join their established team.
Responsibilities of the operations team leader:
- Manage and forecast claims volumes on an ongoing basis
- Manage staff resources ensuring adequate resources at all times
- Participate to workforce management meetings and to follow the departmental guidelines
- Ensure claims turnaround times are respected at all times
- Develop and coach staff to reach their potential
- Identify with your team individually their strengths and their areas for improvement
- Actively participate to partnership(s) management for the country of operation
As the operations team leader, English and Italian fluency are necessary and French will be an advantage. You will have experience working in insurance with claims experience and have worked at team lead level before. You will also have some experience in partner management.
If you are interested in the operations team leader role based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.