Fund Accounting and Client Operations Officer
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-07 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Kilkenny is seeking to hire a fund accounting and client operations officer. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country.
Key responsibilities of the fund accounting and client operations officer:
- Responsibility for the quality of client service and contracted deliverables to assigned clients
- Perform and/or monitor quality and internal controls for all team deliverables
- Plan and manage the daily processes and the effective utilisation of resources with the support the AVP
- Assist with planning and management of all relevant project work
- Coordinate and implement training and development activities for individuals and the team
As the fund accounting and client operations officer you will have significant experience working in the provision of fund administration services.
If you are interested in this fund accounting and client operations officer role in Kilkenny, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.