Mutual Funds Analyst - French Speaker
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-07 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a mutual funds analyst - French Speaker. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the mutual funds analyst - French Speaker:
- Monitor and interpret major company developments and identify macro themes and trends affecting the market
- Manage significant data analysis responsibilities as part of your day to day activities
- Work with fundamentals and economic statistics to ensure data completeness and quality control for existing and new data sets of companies
- Help to develop and enhance content and functionality within our clients terminal
- Review submitted research for adherence to global quality standards
As the mutual funds analyst - French speaker you will have a bachelors degree with a concentration in business or finance. You will be fluent in French and have excellent written communication and presentation skills.
If you are interested in this mutual funds analyst - French speaker based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.