Junior Programme Controller
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-07 financial-services Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a junior programme controller. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the junior programme controller:
- Daily and weekly NAV monitoring
- Cash management and FX hedging
- Preparation and authorisation of invoices for payment execution
- Delegate communication/ relationship management and review
- Financial statements and regulatory reporting
As the junior programme controller you have experience in a fund administration environment – NAV preparation, fee calculations and share class hedging. Regulatory reporting experiences is desirable.
If you are interested in this junior programme controller role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.