Assistant Operations Manager
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 13 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading asset management organisation based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire an assistant operations manager to join their established team.
Key responsibilities of the assistant operations manager:
- Manage the weekly process for collecting, checking and reporting of asset disposal information
- Ensure database is updated following disposals or the development of new residential units
- Complete the daily loan draw down process, ensuring the strict adherence to controls
- Maintain and enhance data links across a number of internal systems
- Identify methods to improve the quality of data and processes in order to meet business needs
- Build and maintain relationships with other divisions
- Undertake such other duties as may be directed by operations senior management
As the assistant operations manager, you will have a minimum of 1 year experience in a professional organisation (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have a third level qualification in accountancy, business, finance, or related discipline and will have a proven track record of high performance. You will have a strong understanding of microsoft office, in particular excel and have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
If you are interested in this assistant operations manager position based in Dublin City centre, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.