Client Service Consultant
Location Dublin South
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 09 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fintech company based in Dublin South are seeking to hire a client service consultant to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities for the client service consultant:
- Preparation and issuance of commercial contracts, working closely with the legal team and managing the pipeline reporting process
- Providing accurate and timely revenue reports and analysis to senior stakeholders
- Managing customer invoicing process and query resolution
- Maximising revenue collection from debtors in the shortest possible lead time
- Ensuring expenditure is recorded in a prompt and accurate manner while maintaining financial process controls
- Payment of supplier invoices and cash reconciliations
- Ownership of cash management and forecasting processes
- Managing lender relationships whilst minimising the cost of debt
- Producing monthly, quarterly and annual financial results
As a client service consultant, you will take responsibility and ownership of your work. Your contribution of innovative ideas is always valued and your voice is always heard.
If you are interested in the client service consultant position based in Dublin South, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information. Please include your telephone number on your application so we can contact you in a timely manner.