Client Service Representative Senior
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global leading fund services provider based in Dublin is looking to hire a client service representative senior as of the custody team.
Key responsibilities of the client service representative senior:
- Client Service and Inquiry Response
- Proactively respond to custody related client inquiries on a daily basis
- Work with internal departments to prioritise client requests, deliverables and issue resolution
- Utilise relevant internal technology solutions to effectively manage client inquiries
- Introduce and familiarise clients with new technology, automation tools and products
- Custody Risk Management and Control
- Complete monthly client reporting requirements
- Assist in maintaining and reporting on client service related metrics
- Participate in team based project work and audits
- Monitor receipt of all client documentation
As the client service representative senior, you will have a minimum of 1 year global custody experience with BA/BS degree, and/or equivalent work experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You should have experience in reporting and managing multiple data sources and the ability to learn and utilise new technologies to research, analyse, and resolve client needs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a client service representative senior to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the client service representative senior role, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.