Client Service Supervisor
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global leading fund services provider based in Dublin is looking to hire a client service supervisor as part of fund accounting team.
Key responsibilities of the client service supervisor – fund accounting:
- Field and respond to client inquiries and escalated issues, and serve as the point person for your assigned senior level client contacts
- Manage and resolve incidents by having the capability to efficiently analyse the validity of transactions, valuation impacts, and any other portfolio impacting aspects such as portfolio hedging, performance fees, or dilution levies, while ensuring escalation of issues based on set tolerances
- Coordinate and follow up on client meetings and deliverables
- Work closely with internal clients in Operations and Treasury and Markets to ensure timely resolution of client inquiries and improvement of service levels
- Serve as a key point of contact for external clients with regard to daily servicing inquiries
- Develop key internal relationships to proactively aid in the resolution of client issues
- As part of the oversight and control responsibilities, ensure the accurate and timely valuation of accounting records and reports through analysis and review of fund accounting activities
As the client service supervisor – fund accounting you will committed to using their deep level of expertise in fund accounting and financial products to deliver outstanding client service. You will be team oriented, committed to operating in the best interests of the company and the team, and be passionate about what you do. You will be experienced in daily mutual fund accounting activities and have a strong understanding of portfolio impacting aspects such as portfolio hedging, performance fees, or dilution levies.
This is an excellent opportunity for a client service supervisor – fund accounting to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the client service supervisor – fund accounting role, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.