Depository Operations Specialist
Salary €220 - €230 per day
Consultant Claire Dunwoody
Date posted 03 July 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading financial services firm is seeking to hire a depository operations specialist to join its team based in Limerick. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a global organisation.
Key responsibilities of the depository operations specialist:
- Ensure the company fulfils its oversight responsibilities under the Alternative Investment Fund Management Directive (AIFMD), UCITS V and other regulatory requirements
- Assess the current Transfer Agency Oversight Distribution Monitoring process; outline a more efficient model that can be then implemented
- Perform a risk based review on Custody Reconciliation Oversight process and assess if there are efficiency's that can be applied
- Define appropriate reporting requirements and document rationale behind proposed models
- Drive & participate in Change Control & related governance activities
- Review existing processes on other modules within the team, identify gaps and suggest improvements
As the depository operations specialist you will should have excellent understanding of Custody & Transfer Agency activities and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with internal and external parties.
If you are interested in this depository operations specialist position based in Limerick, please apply today or contact Claire Dunwoody on the details provided for more information.