Private Equity Specialist
Salary €65,000 - €95,000 per annum + Competitive
Consultant Xiran Ding
Date posted 11 June 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global leading asset management company based in Dublin is seeking to hire a private equity specialist to join their private equity team.
Key responsibilities of a private equity specialist:
- Rigorously identifying, evaluating and addressing risks and taking prompt actions to close
- Leading and driving change management processes, independently coordinating and involving both internal and external stakeholders where required
- Identifying and leading exception management, taking prompt actions and ensuring exceptions are closed safely and correctly
- with senior internal and external parties and consulting with them on complex projects, providing sound advice and guidance
- Providing an authoritative source of knowledge and expertise on funds assigned
- Building strong relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant policies and with regulatory requirements
As the private equity specialist you will have a proven track of record working in private equity environment. You can develop practical and pragmatic solutions through a ‘hands on’ approach. Enthusiasm to and interest in learning and also demonstrable experience in identifying and delivering continuous improvement and change.
If you are interested in this private equity specialist position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Xiran Ding on the details provided for more information.