Fund Accountant Manager
Consultant Xiran Ding
Date posted 05 June 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a fund accountant manager. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever-growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the fund accountant manager:
- Managing client relationships involving interaction with both the client and the relevant Fund
Accounting Director to ensure consistency of service
- Review daily and monthly NAV calculations
- Develop and improve NAV calculation workflows and procedures
- Review applicable monthly, yearly and inception to date performance
- Investigate accounting implications of new products
- Manage and complete client initialisation and transition
As the fund accountant manager will have a degree in finance, business or accounting with 5+ years' experience in hedge funds alongside supervisory experience (this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role). You will have excellent IT skills and will have the ability to demonstrate leadership skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for a fund accountant manager to join a growing company.
If you are interested in the fund accountant manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Xiran Ding on the details provided for more information.