Senior Client Service Specialist
Consultant Xiran Ding
Date posted 05 June 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A global leading fund services provider based in Dublin is looking to hire a senior client service specialist as part of the Custody team.
Key responsibilities of the senior client service representative:
- Field and respond to client inquiries and escalated issues and serve as the point person for senior level client contacts
- Coordinate and follow up on client meetings and deliverables
- Serve as a key point of contact for external clients with regard to daily servicing inquiries
- Develop key internal relationships to proactively aid in the resolution of client issues
- Complete monthly client reporting requirements
- Assist in maintaining and reporting on client service related metrics
- Participate in team based project work and audits
- Ensure proper escalation and follow through on claims payments and invoice collection
As the senior client service specialist, you will be committed to using their deep level of expertise in Global Custody and financial products to deliver outstanding client service to our clients. You will be highly team oriented, committed to operating in the best interests of the company and the team and passionate about what you do.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior client service specialist to join a successful organisation based in Dublin.
If you are interested in the senior client service specialist role, please apply today or contact Xiran Ding on the details provided for more information.