Consultant Xiran Ding
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading aircraft leasing firm is seeking to hire a senior treasury to join its treasury team based in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a global organisation. Successful application will be reporting to the head of treasury directly.
Key responsibilities of the senior treasury:
- Ensure all payments, rate resets, debt & interest payments are processed accurately and on a timely basis
- Uploading of financing documents including loan schedules to the treasury management system
- Ensure appropriate financial covenant reporting and manage company reporting obligations
- Ensure all Treasury policies are complied with
- Liaising with all internal teams to ensure all Treasury documentation is received
- Responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of liability information for management reporting purposes
- Ad hoc projects, such as testing new programs, and delivering process improvements
- Assist in ad-hoc operations duties as necessary
As the senior treasury, you will have previous experience working in treasury and cash management within aircraft leasing industry desirable.
If you are interested in this senior treasury position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Xiran Ding on the details provided for more information.