Private Equity Manager
Salary €80,000 - €85,000 per annum
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Xiran Ding
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading fund services provider is looking to hire a private equity manager to join to its expending private equity team bases in Dublin city centre.
Key responsibilities of the private equity manager:
- Managing international client relationships
- Interacting with private equity fund principals and their investors
- Review, understand and have the ability to discuss fund governing documents with staff and clients
- Ownership of the accounting functions of certain Private Equity Funds, including the coordination Direct oversight of the Accounting Outsource Provider
- Culminating in the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual deliverable inclusive of monthly NAVs and quarterly and annual financial statements
- Identify areas for improvement for processes
- Providing periodic reports and feedback to senior management
- Review documentation upon initialisation of new clients
As the provide equity manager, you will have the ability to develop practical and pragmatic solutions through a hands on approach. Proven track of record in Private related experience, with a strong focus on delivering an exceptional client experience is essential.
If you are interested in this provide equity manager role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Xiran Ding on the details provided for more information.