Claims Centre Team Leader - French Speaker
Salary €40,000 - €45,000 per annum
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Dublin city centre are seeking a claims centre team leader - French speaker to join their growing team.
Key responsibilities of the claims centre team leader - French speaker:
- Manage and forecast claims volumes on an ongoing basis
- Manage your staff resources ensuring adequate resources at all times
- Participate to workforce management meetings and to follow the departmental guidelines
- Ensure that claims are correctly processed by applying terms & conditions
- Be fully familiar with and be able to train your team on the reinsurance schemes in place in your country of operation
- Manage the day to day medical underwriting volumes and a small team of medical underwriting experts
As the claims centre team leader - French speaker you will have a proven track of recording working in medical claims. You will demonstrate a clear passion to lead, develop and grow a team. You must have undertaken management training or modules, a very good understanding of the insurance business and ideally undertaken some III exams. You will be fluent in English and in French.
If you are interested in this claims centre team leader - French speaker based in Dublin city centre, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the contact details provided for more information.