Pension and Investment Administrator
Location Dublin City Centre
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading investment organisation based in Dublin City Centre is seeking to hire a pension and investment administrator to join their customer service team.
Key responsibilities of the pension & investment administrator:
- Provide excellent customer service to customers and intermediaries
- Process customer requests and administration accurately and within agreed service levels
- Identify opportunities to retain and grow the customers business
- Proactively provide accurate information and guidance for customers helping them make informed decisions about their financial future
- Fulfil all the regulatory requirements of the role
As the pension and investment administrator you will have previous experience working within pensions, preferably within corporate pensions. You will also have a proven track record of delivering good customer service to either internal or external customers and ideally have a QFA or industry equivalent. You will also be an excellent team player with strong planning and organisational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to progress their career as a pension and investment administrator based in Dublin City Centre.
If you are interested in the pension and investment administrator role based in Dublin City Centre, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.