Location Dublin South
Consultant Matthew Whyte
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A leading insurance company based in Dublin South is seeking to hire a claims handler to join an established claims team.
Key responsibilities of the claims handler:
- Proactively manage a portfolio of claims from notification
- Maintain and apply market leading knowledge and learning's from the general insurance claims environment / marketplace
- Maintain a keen awareness of injuries board processes and awards
- Represent industry leading claims handling, negotiation and resolution
- Proactive, informed, prudent management of your portfolio of claims
- Prompt and efficient management of portfolio tasks, work flow items and keen adherence to deadlines
- Arrange and attend liability and settlement consultations, where necessary
- Monitor provisions and ensure cost effective and timely resolution of claims
- Guide, manage and collaborate with retained experts to optimise obtained service and claim outcomes
- Focus on controlling the cost of claims, while meeting customer expectations
- Prepare and attend client reviews of their claims portfolio
- Authorise claim cheques within designated authority levels
- Carry out any other duties as required by claims management
As the claims handler you will be MCC qualified with CIP minimum or with relevant professional qualification. Proven track of record working within claims in the general insurance industry with in-depth knowledge of Public Liability, Employers Liability and Motor claim technical requirements, regulatory and operational requirements related to financial services / insurance companies is essential.
If you are interested in this claims handler position based in Dublin South, please apply today or contact Matthew Whyte on the details provided for more information.