Senior Fund Accountant
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Limerick is seeking to hire a senior fund accountant. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the senior fund accountant:
- Reviewing performance fee period end calculations and the subsequent period end rollovers
- Assist with the oversight of the controls of performance fees due for sign off
- Work with the sales and new business teams with regard to the take on of any new business with performance fees
- Assist with the overseeing of the development of business knowledge and capability in relation to performance fees including training and training material
- Assist in any work the group will do with audit and the fund accounting teams to deliver on any audit findings in relation to performance fees
- Assist with the group’s work with local management teams in overseeing the transition and planned migration of fund’s and client performance fee calculations onto automated solutions
As the senior fund accountant you will have detailed knowledge of different types of performance fees used by funds, have strong experience in the investment industry preferably fund accounting acquired through working in fund administration, asset management or securities operations industry or audit industry. Experience of Microsoft Excel is important and detailed knowledge of enterprise or other related fund accounting applications and how performance fees are administered.
If you are interested in this senior fund accountant position based in Limerick, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.