Fund Accounting Team Leader
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Limerick is seeking to hire a fund accounting team leader. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the fund accounting team leader:
- Deliver high quality service to customers by accurate, timely completion of all assigned tasks and requests for information
- Ensure valuations are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconcile all queries in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner
- Manage all potentially difficult situation which may impact on the clients by developing a close working relationship with client services
- Understand risk in own team, help others to understand this and to recognise that risk is everyone’s risk
- Support the implementation of business plan
As the fund accounting team leader you will have strong experience as a fund administrator/fund accountant with evidence of involvement at a supervisory level through running and coordinating projects, training staff or quality checking teams work.
If you are interested in this fund accounting team leader position based in Limerick, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.