Business Process Analyst - Fund Accounting
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a business process analyst – fund accounting. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the business process analyst – fund accounting:
- Provide support and timely resolution for all queries raised by fund accounting around the invest one and its ancillary applications for the Oregon programme
- Provide support for upstream interfaces and downstream reporting such as MR, Apollo NAV control & PRFA (and will expand to support any other related Oregon fund accounting & financial reporting tools)
- Provide monthly MIS reporting to management
- Analyse fund accounting procedures, processes and issues to identify areas for automation to reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Log and monitor production support issues, ensuring timely resolution of all quires.
- Build strong working relationships with other departments throughout the organisation
As the business process analyst – fund accounting you will have strong knowledge of fund administration, with particular emphasis on fund accounting, good core IT skills and the ability to liaise and translate between technical and non-technical departments.
If you are interested in this business process analyst – fund accounting role based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.