Graduate Fund Accountant
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Dublin is seeking to hire a graduate fund accountant. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the graduate fund accountant:
- Data collection and trade input
- Reconciliation of cash and assets with fund's brokers
- Processing capital stock activity
- Ensure compliance of funds with fund documentation (including prospectus, admin. Agreement and operating memorandum)
- Involved in the preparation of auditor information requests (including timely response to queries)
- Interact effectively with all internal and external third parties
As the graduate fund accountant you will have knowledge of varying fund types along with completing an internship in a similar field. Experience of Microsoft Excel is important and a relevant third level business, accounting qualification or equivalent professional education is essential.
If you are interested in this fund accountant position based in Dublin, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.