Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Limerick is seeking to hire a technical coordinator. This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the technical coordinator:
- Carry out quality reviews on both calls and email communication on behalf of the Investor Service Centre, measuring against agreed targets
- Provide feedback to the ISC team leaders on your findings and overall quality results achieved
- Schedule and chair a monthly quality review meeting with the ISC management team
- Ensure all complaints are handled within the regulatory time lines
- Act as a member of the TA complaints coordinator team, adhering to complaints policy and complaints procedure guidelines
As the technical coordinator you will have a two year's experience performing quality analysis in amulti-client contact centre environment and strong experience with call recording and monitoring systems.(this level of experience is intended as guidance only and does not preclude someone with more or less experience from applying for the role)
If you are interested in this technical coordinator role based in Limerick, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.