Senior Analyst - Transfer Agency
Consultant Ciaran Duff
Date posted 16 April 2018Level 3 Custom House Plaza 2, IFSC Dublin 1 Robert Walters Ireland
A financial services firm in Limerick is seeking to hire a senior analyst - transfer agency This is a very exciting role with one of the financial services firms in the country, it is a great opportunity to join an ever growing industry.
Key responsibilities of the senior analyst - transfer agency:
- Reconciling all assigned accounts accurately and efficiently with relevant deadlines
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness of offshore teams, seeking appropriate information from local management there where required
- Liaise with the other TA partners to monitor and report of the aged reconciliations items
- Working with other team members to ensure reconciliations team mailbox is kept up to date at all times and that e-mails are actioned/filed promptly and within the standard SLD
- Maintain a close working relationship with TA areas, such as dealing, registration, and other internal areas such as the client services.
- Achievement of monthly KPIs
- Observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
As the senior analyst - transfer agency you will have experience in working with multiple currencies. You will have excellent planning and organisation skills with a flexible approach to work. Good computer skills including Microsoft Excel and the ability to learn systems within the business is essential.
If you are interested in this senior analyst - transfer agency position based in Limerick, please apply today or contact Ciaran Duff on the details provided for more information.